The Samsung Galaxy Core was spotted online sometime back on the official Samsung website, and now it is available in India on Infibeam. Samsung Galaxy Core features 4.3 inch LCD touch screen, and 1.2GHz dual-core processor. It runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS. The Samsung Galaxy Core was announced sometime back by Samsung, but it did not create much buzz. While specifications of Samsung Galaxy Core look good, it is priced in India at Rs. 15199, that is a bit too much for a dual core processor.
The Samsung Galaxy Core has 5MP rear auto focus camera with LED flash. It also has VGA front camera. The device comes with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory. Samsung Galaxy Core support Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS.
Samsung Galaxy Core Specifications
- 4.3 inch LCD touch screen with 800 x 480 pixels touch screen.
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS.
- Dual SIM with dual standby support.
- 9.85mm thick.
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with auto focus.
- VGA front camera.
- Support for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.5mm auio jack, and FM radio.
- 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory.
- Support for microSD card up to 64GB.
- 1800 mAh battery.
- Samsung Galaxy Core Price in India
The Samsung Galaxy Core has been priced in India at Rs. 15199, and it is available in White and Blue colors. It is available to buy online at Infibeam.
Source - Techjunction